Welcome back to Beauty Advisor. Let’s continue our DIY bath bomb journey!
Nobody will resist the temptation of a delicious cupcake, so as cupcake bath bombs.
Here is what you need to prepare.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl: baking soda, cream of tartar, and Epsom salt.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients: almond oil, vanilla essential oil, and water.
3. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients while stirring. If too much water is added at once, the baking soda will begin to fizz.
4. If the mixture doesn’t reach the desired consistency (sticking together like wet sand), add more water using a spray bottle.
5. Divide the mixture into 4 parts, or more, depending on how many different colors you would like the bath bomb to be. Add pink, yellow, blue and purple gel food coloring to each and stir thoroughly.
6. Line the cupcake pan with silicone cupcake liners. Scoop the colors in as desired to achieve multicolored layers.
7. Pack down the mixture. Use your palm to round the top of the cupcake. Add star sprinkles.
8. Let dry 24-48 hours.
For frosting part, here is what you need to prepare:
- Mix all dry ingredients, and then add wet ingredients.
- Start beating on high for 7-9 minutes.
- Spoon frosting into a disposable cake frosting bag.
- Frost your cupcake, and leave them to harden.
- Finally wrap the cupcake bath bomb for gifts.
For more DIY bath bombs’ recipes are coming in the future. Welcome to leave messages to us.